Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sheri's world, PARTY TIME

haha. Well, detoured once again and ended up in Switzerland for easter. Vienna was the original idea, but I think this is way better any day. We're in this little place called Interlaken, probably the most beautiful place you've ever seen no word of a lie. We've been sitting in the sun surrounded by the amazing mountains. It reminds me so much of Canada, only not, at the same time. Yesterday we rented Kajaks and went out on the lake all day, and got a little colour. haha.. actually Steph and Starr got it bad. (I need to put some pics on here.. but dont worry in a week, ill have more than enough time to do that.) Super good times. aww man, we have the best times together you dont even know. Starr and I take on the characters of Lloyd and Harry( ya, dumb and dumber..) when we're together. what a gong show. man i will miss this. the past couple days have been a little sad thinking wen fly home in a week. SO ^...to change up the tune a bit, we decided to do something a little crazy.. PARA-GLIDING in the Alps!! the guys are picking us up at 3 , im SO excited..(no worries mom, its tandam :) and on that note.. i gotta header. xoxox

6 comments:

smash11 said...

Paragliding. That is so totally cool!

linda said...

Hey Lee:
I'm just so glad you are getting to do sooooo many exciting things on your trip. They are memories you will have for a lifetime. ENJOY your last week there!!!! ~~Have fun and as always, luv ya, Auntie Linda~~

Mom said...

Hi Lee!
Well, I'll try to worry..but to tell the truth, para-gliding is something I'd like to try too. So have fun! I have no idea what you mean by tandem btw. Where does Steph fit into your Dumb and Dumber world? Is she "dumberer"? :) Hope not! Well stay safe! ttyl.
Love, Mom <><

Unknown said...

Hey you, HAPPY EASTER!!! This is Darius calling haha! It sounds like you are still having a blast! Paragliding eh! Thats a new one! I think i would be to scared to try it! I am just a little big afraid of heights but who knows. Maybe with the adrenaline rush though, I might just leave the ground!! Take care and have a safe flight paragliding!

Mom said...

Hi again Louie ~
Stephen just told me that tandem means with another person, so that's all good. Do you jump off a cliff, or do you get pulled by a vehicle of some sort? Well-tell us all about it when you have a minute. Love, Mom <><

Neil said...

I could have been the first to comment this time, but, I held off to give Mom a chance ... guess my efforts were in vain! LOL! Have fun paragliding -- it's one thing I've wanted to do for a while now. Enjoy it enough for me too! ~Neil