Wednesday, April 11, 2007

..there goes my life, passing by with every exit sign. and its been so long, sometimes i wonder how i will stay strong, no sleep tonight...but i will see you again, i will see you again, a long time from now...

ahhh man. one week and what can i say..its going by SO fast. three of the most incredible months of my life. I LOVED it, and its gonna be so hard to go back to ´real life´ ... mainly Ill miss the great friends we made and the times we had. Thats gotta be my favorite thing about travelling.. just meeting so many people and from all over the world. I just keep telling myself its alright cause I will be back here someday. not sure when.. but it´ll happen! Im so stoked to see everyone back home too dont get me wrong. I just wish I could pick you all up and put you here. haha. nah.. its ok. I dont wanna make this sappy, I have nothing to complain about. life is good. I love where I am right now, totally satisfied with where im at. And I want to be able to say that where ever God leads from here.. right now I have no idea. but no worries..anyway, happy one week. And WOW.. para-gliding was amazing. AMAZING. i cant wait to get pics on here. We ran off the side of a mountain and floated over the alps for about 30 mins.. perfect day. gorgeous sun..ya.. super cool! Anyway.. gotta run for now. cheers!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Lee! Yay me..I'm first to comment for a change!! What is with this weird language on your blog? It's all in Swiss?? Very strange!! Anyway, I'm quite jealous that you got to go para-gliding! It sounds like so much fun! Wow. Well, I know it will be hard to end your wonderful holiday, but all good things must come to an end. And we are sure looking forward to your coming home! Raelyn and I cleaned your room today, made your bed, etc. and I must say it hasn't looked this good since we moved here! Well, ttyl. Love, Mom <><

Unknown said...

Hey Sheri! Wow I am glad you made it back alive. I really want to go now!!! Oh well maybe one day. Well I hope that the rest of your week goes great, and that you have a safe flight home! You and your friends travels are in my prayers. Take care.